NEMESIS UV-C 360 TOWER
UV-C 360 TOWER KILLS VIRUSES AND BACTERIA INCLUDING COVID-19
Contaminated surfaces are everywhere. Whether you need a second line of defense, or an alternative to chemicals or liquids, the Tower system is an essential tool in protecting yourself against the invisible germs lurking on all the objects you touch. With a press of a button, a high-output array of 360º UVC (ultraviolet C) light at a 254nm germicidal wavelength is emitted from multiple Philips radiator’s, effectively sanitizing surfaces in a very effective fast method. The UVC light damages DNA of bacteria and viruses, rendering up to 99% unable to replicate, thus unable to cause infection.
Our high quality durable and robust designs are built to withstand the most rugged conditions. You can now use this technology anywhere to sanitize small and large spaces up to 40’ x 40’ with a single unit.
The Nemesis Tower is the very first modular disinfection tower of its kind. Nemesis Typhon fixtures mount to the tower allowing for full customization of the Tower. Utilizes 6 Typhon fixtures.
Occupancy sensor detects motion within disinfection range for immediate shutoff. ADA Compliant audible/visual alerts when the fixture is on. Comes standard with RF and Wi-Fi capabilities for ease of use.
- Metal structure is powder coat white (other colors available)
- Portable high output UV-C vertical disinfection tower
- Uses 12 of the proven Philips TUV 55 W HO lamp technology
- User control interface via WiFi or Key Fob
- 110v / 220v models available
- Easy maneuver handles
- Height: 5’ 10 ½”
- Width: 2’ 5 ½”
- Safe and environmental – no harsh chemicals.
- Convenient Key Fob Remote
- Web application for setting timers and schedules
- Emits germicidal wavelength of 254nm
- Kills 99% of all viruses and bacteria
- Motion activated temporary shutdown
- Audible alerts during use
- Visual alerts during use
- Optional flight case
- Heavy duty slip-cover protection
- Custom branded labeling
- All aluminum construction